EnviroInfo 2019: International Conference on Environmental Informatics: ICT methods to achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals
The EnviroInfo 2019 is the 33th edition of the long standing and established international and interdisciplinary conference series on leading environmental information and communication technologies. The conference is open for contributions covering innovative topics at the interface between informatics and environmental research.
Due to the interdisciplinary character of environmental informatics there is a wide range of topics that were already central to previous conferences and will be still in the heart of the EnvioInfo 2019. Examples include:
- Earth Observation and Monitoring
- Environmental Modelling and Simulation
- Applications of Geographical Information Systems
- Environmental Information Systems
- Core technologies in Environmental Informatics: Big Data, Machine Learning etc.