ECF: 2nd Edge Computing Forum
The future of Cloud Computing is distributed and will have a market value of 21 Billion USD by 2023. At the Edge Computing Forum the latest technological advancements in the areas of Edge Intelligence, Edge Computing, Fog Computing and autonomous Cyber-physical Systems will be presented alongside best practices and experiences gained from recent testbeds and trials. Leading experts from standards-developing organisations, innovators, first movers and, early adopters present their newest achievements and discuss open issues.
Major focus areas include:
- • Scientific Perspective on State-of-Play of Edge Computing Research
- • Real-time Edge Connectivity & Communication
- • Edge Intelligence, Data Analytics and Security
- • Edge Computing Platforms, Edge Cloud Management and Orchestration
- • Edge Computing Best Practices and Use Cases, Experiences gained from recent Testbeds and Trials